Overview Of US Military Scholarship
This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to join the US Army in particular the US citizens that the 2018 US military application form is out. Interested applicants are encouraged to proceed and apply online to join the world’s best military academy.
Candidates for admission must both apply directly to the academy and receive a nomination, usually from a member of Congress or Delegate / Resident Commissioner in the case of Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands. This article is all you need to guide you through on how to apply for the 2018 US Army Recruitment For Africans. but before that let’s see what it takes to join the US Army Recruitment
Candidates seeking US Army Recruitment For Africans 2018 must:
- Not be married.
- Be not pregnant.
- Be in good mental and physical health.
- Pass medical examination (DODMERB)
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2018-19 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
Each candidate should have
- Above average strength, agility, and endurance. A strong performance on the West Point Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA)